Thursday 9 December 2010

results are out

Same tajuk dengan entri Nebby-Lah

Anyway, the results are out. I got 3.49 GPA and 3.68 CGPA.

I know, I almost got Dean's List. Bukan rezeki saya, nak buat macam mana kan.

Alhamdulillah syukur nikmat,
kepada Tuhan yang memberi rahmat.

You know, I always got this kind of result.

Part 3 - 3.47
Part 4 - 3.49
Part 5 - 3.49
MUET - 139 Band 3. 140 Band 4

I ALWAYS ALMOST got something. When you see something BOLD, CAPITAL LETTERS and RED. You can easily determine how frequent + important it happens to me.

Think back. Its my fault. I've became naughty and comfort with the result.

I learn to cheat during tests and quizzes.

I became too comfortable receiving a JPA Scholarship every single semester.

Plan for next sem:
  1. Do not copy/cheat during tests and quizzes!
  2. I don't know how to provoke the comfort, but get the hell out of the comfort zone!
Next semester going to be last semester. My plan right now, to graduate with CGPA above 3.5. If my the last GPA drops, how can I maintain?

So, study hard (I don't have that brilliant-mind-that-could-remember-the-whole-book-cover-to-cover-in-a-night type of girl) and study smart.

No comments: