Sunday 14 February 2016

Life is not just about wedding you know...

... so, where was I?

I checked I was at the last stage of sharing those who are involved in my wedding.

Wedding.. You might have been nauseous by now. Wedding wedding wedding.. Is there anything else??

Anyway, I will post that later.. Let me just whine..

So, there are of course life after marriage. Mine involved, unemployment, full-time housewife, living with the parents and the in-laws, getting the fat I hold on for my wedding in just a month and a job.

Yeap, landed on a job. You can pat me on the back now. C'mon

*pat pat*

Along the way (4 months), there are a lots of issues on the Internet. Duhhh. It would be a very boring day to not have issues.

... and then I realize, does my blog have a theme? Direction? 

Nebby reads blog to research about her sugar glider.
Totty reads and writes blog on her travels.
Loveshak writes about her family.

Me? I like stuff about make-ups, and shoes, and dresses, and movies..

Nah.. I'll just stick to whine. I might not be paid to whine or write but I do remember one of my ambitions was to be a writer or an editor. I'll write and edit my blog posts. That's the best I can do. 

So, they say to do things you like. I'm doing that now.

No comments: