Saturday 11 June 2011

Awesome - ness

So, as people knows, I've ended my diploma years... Yes, I know, this is soooooo yesterday. *Yawn*

But I haven't graduated yet, graduation is on..... I don't know exactly.

I've start working, at Fitness Embassy Jusco Ipoh. People in Ipoh, come visit me. We have plenty of packages that will somehow suits you. *wink*

This afternoon, during working hours, my colleague, Malek, checked his result to further studies to USM. And the result is ........ *drumroll* He got in! Congratulation Mr Malek!! Call him Sam. =p

It makes me thinking about MY future.. Actually makes me re-think about my future, I've done this thinking before.

It's about where shall I go to further studies?

Yes, I've applied for UiTM, in Degree in International Business and Degree in Business Economics.. Somehow, I kinda like this two courses.

The thing is, I don't really like studying in UiTM. I don't know why. (I might actually do know why but I've no point arguing like lunatics - alone)

Mr Malek or Sam got to USM, I'm like - aweeesoooomeeee... I want to go to USM tooooooo.. It must be cool and aweeeeesoooomeeee.. So I checked out USM website and research about available course for me there, and I feel like, USM is not-so-awesome after all.

Then, I go to UM page, still nothing awesome.

UUM - nothing awesome.

UiTM - something awesome!! But UiTM itself is not awesome.

Haihs.. Should I proceed with UiTM?? Or wait to apply to other U?? Can I afford other U?

This feeling, is not aweeeeessoooooomeeeeeee~

1 comment:

SassyRose said...

cane result dpt u mne? :)