Saturday 26 May 2012

Collection of 9gag - yang aku suka

I've always like babies and this particular baby, rasa nak tampo-tampo dia.. korek mata dia! hahahha.
Ok freaky. Gurau je! Jangan bayangkan oke.. ergh!


This is simply amazing. I'm no photographer to comment much.
Gambar gila cantik, gila menarik, camne dia buat ni gila???!


so, dak kelas ada bela rabbit and she was like,
'aena, hujung minggu ni frre? ingat nak bawak tito and lilo (the rabbits) jalan - jalan.
Seriously, this crossed ma mind. 



So, since Iron Man, Sherlock Holmes, Avengers - I become a fan of Robert Downy Jr.
Ini baru handsome. 



And since Robert Downy Jr. is an avengers and 9gag-ers love  the avengers.. err
Gambar ini comel!! hahaha! tengok hulk!



This is the exact case of what going on right now, as I'm typing to finish this entry.
I should aggressively think about my recommendation sebenarnya.




Aha! Padan muka kao!
Fyi - writting a blog entry does not count as 'using time wisely'
sigh



Ay ay Captain America, Thor, Iron Man and Hulk.
*panassss*



I like House, I like this picture and the subtitle. and I'm still waiting for the exact moment to use this picture perfectly.

Cause right now, I am happy. Just a little bit tired. You should be at 3.07am.

No comments: