Wednesday 15 October 2014

Snow White, Lip Balm

I always prefer lipbalm over lipstick, lipcolor, lipgloss, lip-whatever.
I got my nick name, ehem, Snow White, because I have "lips as red as blood, hair as dark as the window frame and skin as white as snow"..

Gittew.. Belagak betul..

Ok seriously. I'm quite fair, thanks to mummy's genes. 

I always wear Lip Ice Sheer Color. I'm loving the Strawberry & Fragrance Free. Not a big fan of shimmer though. I was told that the color differ from one lips to another - it follows the users' blood color. ISN'T THIS AMAZING?!


Maybe that's why they call me Snow White. Fair skin with red lips, ok pink, strong pink.

For lipbalm lovers out they, maybe you can try the Silky Lips Multi-Vitamin Lip Balm for a change? 
It comes with SPF15, Vitamin A, B, C & E with 8-hour moisture. Banyaknya vitamin dia~

No comments: