Monday 15 December 2014

Summary of 2014

When December approched, most of us revisit our 20xx resolution. For me, I had 4 resolutions, I did not accomplished any. *sigh* Fortunately, my 2014 does not revolves around resolutions only. I did some good. I've created my memories to last forever in 2014.

Alhamdulillah, I live to the day I can write a summary of my 2014. Here goes.

January - June
Nothing much. I was enjoying my 'holiday' - yes I was unemployed. I thought I am fine, turns out I am stressed and depressed. I appear very calm, very me, very ok. Seriously, I was fooled by myself too. How'd I found out?

I wanted to grow a long hair and then, I found out that I have severe case of hair loss. Like REALLY severe. I got really scared, I thought I was sick or something. I cut my hair shorter T_T but nothing improves. Until...

2 June 2014
I was hired by Ekuinas and been placed in Alliance Cosmetics Group. I am a trainee, brand executive trainee in charge for the marketing of Silkygirl Cosmetics. Yes. That Silkygirl - with Emma Maembong & Heliza Helmi. I was very excited! Guess what? My hair loss problem getting better. Then, I knew I was stressed and depressed. Being unemployed did that to me.

Somewhere in August
My boyfriend of 4 years pops the question. It's not like it's the first time he did it, but it is the first time I am confident to say yes. I said yes everytime, this time, I am actually prepared.

Somewhere in December
I'm getting engaged. I will be engaged. It's a terrifying experience and I'm excited at the same time. :)

I like my second half of 2014 better. How about you?


No comments: