Wednesday 7 January 2015

Of Tesco and Kind People


Situasi di Tesco Kayangan, Shah Alam.

You know Tesco got this 'rules' where no one will Q behind some line?

Ok. The other day, there's one lady, with a trolley half full of groceries, carrying her baby with another 2 toddlers playing with each other. She was standing behind the line. 

So, a kind Tesco staff pointing out to her to an empty cashier and she raised her voice, "Tadi suruh datang sini, ni suruh pergi sana. Dah la, biar je. Sana-sini-sana-sini." The guy was just nodding and walks away.

If I was the guy, I would be very ashamed to be scolded in public like that. But I think, there are many eyes watching and these eyes understands. Nobody was 'looking' at the scene, everyone was 'playing cool'.

Then I reflected this to myself:

  • I hope I will not be that lady, groceries shopping with 3 kids without any other adult. 
  • I hope I will be kind to people even when I'm tired or stressed - people just working maa. 
  • I hope I can stay being kind to people when they're tired or stressed - I wouldn't know what happened few minutes earlier in their life.


Anyhow, I'm truly blessed living in a caring community which donates stuff to East Coast flood victims. They've been hurt bad. What I'm going to say next does not justify at all and is just a joke.

Korang derma semua makanan kat East Coast, ni kat sini dah habis makanan. There's like nothing in Tesco. I also need food to live one. Later all donate there, I eat what? Who wants to donate to me?

*please laugh so that I don't look like a total b**ch*


No comments: