Thursday 1 December 2011

Vaseline

I like to apply chemicals to my skin. I'm so used to it till I'm almost unable to live without them.

I clean my face with facial cleanser, apply toner then moisturizer (day and night).
If I'm going out, I'll put a layer of compact powder, a shade of blusher to the cheek and lip balm to the lips of course.

Moving on, I'll also apply lotion to parts of my body (read: kakitangan).

Previously I used Vaseline Healthy White. This thing here, approved my Miss Jue and me, do have the whitening effect. Provided you don't go sunbathing. 

Currently they also have triple lightning action, with 24 SPF protection. I really need those since the weather here is either you're in Arau Saudi (too hot) or Arau-stralia (too cold).

Unfortunately, mine just finished. 

I went to Watson this evening with Miss Hani Wani, browsing through the shelf and I found the next best thing!

Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Glow!

You know the addictive scent of chocolate? It's all over me now! 

It is a 24-hour nourishing lotion for soft and glowing skin. 

The only bad side, is it have no SPF. *Boo ya.

Anyway, it smells oh-so-good! 


I swear I'm going to eat myself!
And Vaseline should give me commission.
Happy December humans!

No comments: