Thursday 12 January 2012

Techonology

I had this guy leave me a voicemail at work, so I called him at home, and then he emailed me to my BlackBerry, and so I texted to his cell, and now you just have to go around checking all these different portals just to get rejected by seven different technologies. 
It's exhausting. - Mary, He's Just Not That Into You (2009)

Today, it is almost impossible not to reached someone.

Straight to the point, a friend of mine. Owned a Blackberry. Have Facebook apps, Twitter apps, Yahoo! Messenger apps, BBM, Whatapps and the old-school texting, calling stuff. 


I happened to left my phone with this human. And I'm so worried about how to reached 'em. Then I remembered all these apps they have. So, I just online, and YM-ed 'em.

Technology is good.


I don't understand this picture. Someone please?

1 comment:

Hazlina Aziz said...

pd anggapan 'typical' iPhone user dia nmpk diri dia sbg the hot girl tp klau dia pkai BB she will be just a baby and if she use android dia bygkn diri dia witch..
pd anggapan 'typical' android user dia nmpk diri dia sbg einstein tp klau dia pkai iPhone dia bygkn diri dia jd noob/nerd..klau dia pkai BB dia bygkn dia seperti pizza delivery boy..try kmu plak pahamkn the 'typical' BB user..

*perasan kte(')typical sbb diorg typical la yg mengaruhi pilihan mereka..