Thursday 12 January 2012

Everybody Lies


This is what i tweet-ed on 11/1/12. For those who don't read twitter, you can start by reading from the bottom up.

This is just a piece of my mind. Lies.

2. I lied, you lied, everybody lies. It's true. 

6. Like I said, I really don't mind people lying to me. There must be some reason why they do that. Maybe they have to, they're trying to protect someone or themselves, maybe they're forced to do so. I don't mind they lied, sometimes, I just can't tolerate with the reasons. 

3. I really hate it when people lies and they can't keep it as a secret. I mean, that's the whole point of lying. Keeping the other party unknown to the truth. 

1. So humans, have you lied today?

Have a nice lying day humans!

3 comments:

adi.aniki said...

i syg you..
haha i just did..
:)

Nena's said...

you gila. and i'm not lying.. hahahha!
thanx baca adi~

adi.aniki said...

i syg you
haha i just did(lying lerr...)
welcome..
:)