Friday 6 February 2015

Expert Advice

Last time, when I'm stressed, I will go shopping. Since money become very important, very valuable to me. Whenever I'm stressed out and I don't feel like talking about it, I've been searching for ways to mend the broken heart.

Gittew.

So, yesterday. I found a way. Sort of.

During lunch, I just get on the car and merayau. Since I only got 1-hour break, I just drove nearby. Getting familiar with the road. Fortunately I'm in a place where traffic jam is not a problem. Hardly get traffic here.

That's a way.

You should try it too.

Be alone. Be with yourself. Talk to yourself. Cry your heart out (if you wanted to). But don't cry too much, pull over if you feel like so. Tears will blur your vision and I don't want to be the reason you got accident.

Drive safe.


No comments: