Sunday 4 September 2011

Anybody

Here me go again..

Warkah ini kepada sesiapa yang berkenaan..

Dear Whoever-You-Are,

Take good care of yourself when you get there ya? For me. I won't be there. Literally. Sorry about that.

So, tak ada siapa nak buat milo for you, don't worry, kedai dekat je. Go to that mamak, order je. Dia buat laaaaaagi sedap. Tu pasal dia jual mahal..

Teruskan bersukan, for your health. Taknak ada semput, taknak sakit-sakit juga. I won't be there to paksa you makan ubat, I won't be there to teman you pergi hospital and I won't be there to yell after you got back from hospital. My bad..

Jaga makan minum juga! Minuman bergas tu, tak pasti la dia boleh buat mandul atau tak, seperti yang I selalu takutkan you. Coke la, FnN la.. Tak elok, gulanya banyak sangat. Belajar minum air kosong ye. Jangan la malas pergi toilet je, taknak minum air. Cuaca panas kan?

Makan pun, jangan asyik bantai fast food je. Not good for your health. Yes, I know it's easier. But it got more fat, more cholesterol, more money.. Haaa.. Nak saving kan.. And please dearest, don't skip meals. You'll get sick. Yes yes, assignment is important, so does the girl/boy doing the assignment. If you fall sick, who's going to do your assignment?

Jaga-jaga juga berkawan, we don't need to be friend with everybody. Jangan bagi orang ambil kesempatan! Your money is your money! Your car is your car! In the end of the day, kalau orang tak suka, biar je. Dia tak bagi kita makan pun kan.

And and and. Get some sleep. With classes, assignments , quizzes, tests.. You can't afford living with no sleep. 
Juga! Bawa bekalan ubat sendiri ya! Senang nanti~

*update: tidur tu, jangan lupa pakai selimut.. Sejuk nanti.. Bagi yang tak tahan sejuk kat dada, selimut dada je. Yang sensitif kat kaki, kaki je. Tak la rimas sangat tidur. And and and, try don't sleep in the evening after Asar, tak baik. Yes, I do this, sometimes now. Tak selalu dah. Oh, and yes dearest, try to complete your prayers. Nasihat untuk I and you. We try to improve ourselves and doa may we'll be together again.

Akhir kata,
I'll take care of myself. I'll miss you lots and lots and lots! I love you always and forever!



Oh honey~ Don't cry. Nanti I'll cry juga~