Sunday 25 September 2011

Isolation Is Not Good For Me

I have been very depressed here in Arau.
The fact that I'm alone scare the hell out of me.
I'm not a social butterfly.
It is hard for me.
I live in a housing area where no classmate even know where it is.
I felt very isolated.
*Maybe just because I'm going to have my period? This is PMS. I hate it!

I missed my girls too very much I cried when I think of our memories.
The class, the mushroom, the assignments, the isolation (Oh! That's just me) - you name it.
I also hate the meeting other ex-classmate and they'll go like.
'Eh Ainaa. Kau dapat sini ya? Kau dengan siapa eh? Kau seorang ye?'
Isn't it so very clear, I'm not alone. I'm with you (the one asking question).
Seeing this, made me re-realize. I was never part of them. And maybe never will be?
It is pathetic.
You know what follows those questions?
'Jue mana? Jem? Chah? Shifaa? Nebby? Kesian Ainaa.'
They don't even comfort me that they'll here to accompany.
Like I care?
I've always an outcast.

This is an angry post. But I do find a spot of happiness.
I've got assignments to do. To distract me off these situations.
I do have friends who had finished his exams and who haven't start his class.
And one of my girls came to Arau! She misses Arau so much! Do you miss me dear?
Thank you a zillion million to Shazatul Shifaa Zulaikha Zulkifli for visiting!

Last but not least,
I only pray you'll never leave me behind.
Because good music can be so hard to find.


Kesayangans, You are my music of life.

11 comments:

P3 Nebby-Lax said...

then do what you have to do beb~ get that doctor's approval and get your bum here in shah alam!

Anonymous said...

boleh tak jue nak bawak kamu lari?
aena..i love u, always have & always will!

shafi8 said...

nasib baek ada tulis bm sikit2..xpaham bahasa inggeris..hehe~

Anonymous said...

act ad bnde nak commnt . tp x terkeluar . bole x ?

Nena's said...

nebby: selagi nama org sakit tu xde 'dato' kat dpn, harapan la kte dpt pindah pown..

jue: xmo lari ke puncak2.. kurus nnt..

shafiq: bm tu je la yg paham pon?? hehehe

anon: xyah ckp arrr

Anonymous said...

nak say thanks kot . lupe la nk tulis ap .

adi.aniki said...

-change your view,its "view" it might change ur opinion towards the world.

Nena's said...

anon : welkammm

Adi : this is an angry post. currently adapting the environment. swallowing the bitter truth of loneliness.. currently is happy~ =)
thanks~

adi.aniki said...

God never sleep (:

Nena's said...

thank you adi..

shazatul shifaa zulaikha zulkifli said...

oh sedih sedih sambil menangis T___T