Thursday 8 September 2011

Day 14: A Picture of You Last Year - How Have You Changed?


So, how have I changed? The colour of baju kurung still blue. I like red / maroon very much but most of my
Ini gambar last year, 2010
baju kurung is blue in colour.

*Do you know, girl tend to like blue more than red / pink. Tough they say they like red, just look at your wardrobe, most men have red shirt and most women have blue shirt..

Anyway, the changes :
  • I've learn to smile while taking pictures, not just muncung! 
  • I've finished my diploma and going to continue my degree.
  • I've learn to wear ring.
  • I've learn to lose the eyeliner.
  • I know more interesting people.

They say you didn't realize your changes. Do tell how I've change. *wink*

3 comments:

a d i n said...

tade eyeliner lagi cantik la, natural, xD

Nena's said...

so, i've learn to not wear eyeliner.. runsen sbnrnyer.. heeee

shafi8 said...

bnyk yg berubah budak ni*bajet kenal lama kan..HAHA