Sunday 13 November 2011

I can explain..

Alhamdulillah.. Lepas dah test.

So, classmate, anda perasan saya hantar awal tadi kan? I can explain. Listen! No, read!

I came late to test, sorry Q and Robi, my fault! Q asked Encik Fader, how long the duration of the test, if I'm not mistaken, Encik Fader answered, '1 jam!'
So, I sat down, asked for papers, thank you Robi and Deeba, and read the questions. After I finished reading, I take a look at my watch and I'm like..

OMK!! (Oh-Mak-Kau) It's 9.10pm! I clearly received message telling me that the test started at 8.30pm. So, I have like 20minutes?? 

So, I answered my 3-confident-betul questions, I think thoroughly my 1-agak-gamaknya-betul question and I hentam my 1-I-have-no-frickin'-idea-betul.

I answered all the question with very simple, short explanation, with example to questions I knew. Not all.

After that, I'm too tired to think, I just pass the paper to Encik Fader.

Told ya I can explain.

 So....

To my ex-classmate, former classmate and future classmate,


I have this habit, to finished answering quizzes/tests/exams early so that I can tick-it off my to-do list. I'm no top student. I just can't think.

In secondary school, I slept after finished answering cause if I get out of the class, I still have nowhere to go. It's not allowed anyway.

So, please don't give me that, 'Waw terernyer pempuan itu,' punya look.. Malu lah.. *blushing dengan blusher baru dari BodyShop*



Good luck!!

1 comment:

shafi8 said...

mmg OMK!!! haha~ :p