Monday 28 November 2011

Crazy educator!

An average degree student of UiTM gets 14 weeks of lecture. 1 week of mid-semester break. 1 week to study. 2 weeks of finals exam.

A pioneer in International Business students in Arau, gets all of the above too.

Except that, we wasted 8 weeks to study about nothing that comes out in the final exam! We spent RM85 for the book that have nothing to do with our final exams.

I know we should not just study for a degree scroll. We should gain knowledge too. We shouldn’t be whining (I shouldn’t be whining). So, stop whining and start studying those 10 chapters in 4 weeks when we should’ve done that in 14 weeks. 

I’m sorry. It’s a test. I know. But I can’t help to whine. 

The subject is called Regional Economic Geography. What we’ve learnt so far focuses on Economic. I’m ok with this actually, I see the word Economy there; until I browse through the final paper and I’m like, ‘Demmit! These whole papers focus on Geography!’ well, that was on Week 9.


Argh!! He said he’s a doctor! Why does he do this to us?!

*bawa mengucap Ainaa..
Currently, I'm easily annoyed. Kill the lawak bodoh yea. Thanks.
That includes you Mr Broadband! Grrrr!!