Friday 11 November 2011

Day 26: Your Dream Wedding

Happy 11/11/11

So, its been years since Day 20..

Ahaa.. It's perfect to write this today, since the date is very beautiful.. 

My dream wedding
  1. Hopefully will be held on a beautiful date too.
  2. All white occasion for the nikah.
  3. Warm, happy and cherished moments for walimatulurus on both houses.
  4. I'll be wearing a nice-cozy-loose fitting wedding gown. The make-up should be simple and breathable. The shoes will be nice and comfortable.
  5. As for the groom, he shall be in anything that match me + cozy and cool too.
  6. The wedding will be held in daytime - of course, home the weather will be nice. Not too hot, not windy, not raining. I always thought that every wedding is a blessing from Allah, He congratulate the couple by giving a nice warm day. cause I never come across a wedding held in raining day.
  7. The food - is not too common, yet not to extravagant. Something nice for everybody. Food will be sufficient, insyaAllah.
  8. The seating, my neighbor held a 7-tent wedding, maybe I'll revolve around that.
 

That's all I can think about now, just come to my wedding to compare and contrast.If any of these doesn't happen, well, I'm marrying a man with his own thought. Do count the thoughts of the man and my family. Sure it will be chaotic!


Bak kata pepatah yang saya tak pernah dengar tapi Encik bF kata ada:
Manusia punya asa, Tuhan punya kuasa.
Asa tu apa?


Lastly,
I love you husband-to-be whoever who are.
Wonder what are you doing now dear. 
Maybe just come home from solat Jumaat? 
See you on wedding day!

No comments: