Tuesday 8 February 2011

I want to be a billionaire...

..so fricking bad, because, I want to own..


Blackberry. Yes, people prefer iPhone. I want something 'real'. I not a fan of touch screen. And, Blackberry seems 'tougher' than iPhone.
Kalau ada batu jadi handphone, saya beli! Nak nak when it comes in many colors! Silver, black, pink! Wow!


Cardigans. Its not really required to be a billionaire to own cardigans, but when you are a billionaire, the choices widen. Plus you can buy the more expensive ones. This includes sweater too.
This is the effect of Karnival Mai Belanja currently held in UiTM Perlis. These marketers, they have to held a carnival right after we got from home, when mummy and daddy gave us money. Nice marketing strategy by the way.


That's all bothering me right this moment. Ahaa..


In the end,
I'm glad to be where I am right now,
so that I can dream.

And try to achieve it,
the the feeling of success is a very nice feeling
and when I face failure,
I can just sing,
'Just a Dream'.
Better version by Sam Tsui and Christina Grimmie - check it out!



out!

No comments: