Thursday 24 February 2011

TAggeD!

Rules: Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer.


I am :
Aeropuertos Espanoles y Navegacion Aerea (Aena)
Airport beb!


I really want to go to :
Watch sunsets


My favourite place :
Where I'll be surrounded by love



My favourite thing :
Skincare product


My favourite drink :
Coffee! Meleleh siot!


My favourite food :
Tomyam~ Lapa lah!


My favourite colour :
Maroon and the combination of black and gold.



I was born in :
Hah! Tau ke kat mana??
Tak tahu tanya, dah tahu diam. =p


I live in :
Hah! Besa kan! Ipoh!


My school/college :
University eh. =)


My favourite stories :
Dear John. An extraordinary love 'experience' .


My hobby :
I like doing nothing. Ahaa!


I want to be :
Aha! Background music pengaruh!






I'm supposed to tag people. Here's goes.


Pergh! Perasan gile! Macam dieorg baca blog kau!

1 comment:

P3 Nebby-Lax said...

yay!!! kmu wat jugak!!! kite paling excited search nama sndiri tu... mcm2 kuar kowt... hahahaha