Tuesday 1 February 2011

Last (Diploma) Mid-Sem Break

I just got back from Arau on 28 January at 1am.
The next day, mummy asked me to join her to go to KL. Shopping-lah.
Quite surprised, cause I'm just back but I'm totally cool with spending time with mummy at KL. Ow, with Anis too. *wink*

30 Junuary
  • We got on ETS, 11.15am and reached KL Central at 1.30pm.
  • Keep our belongings at KL Central, done our prayer and head to lunch at Ampang Park.
  • There's our favourite restaurant, Restoran Selaseh. Unfortunately, it is closed. =( So, we went to the nearest restaurant coz we're damn hungry and we need energy to go through the day. Unfortunately, I forgotten the name of the restaurant. It's a mamak and they have delicious Mee Badung.
Then, we continues what we came here for. Shopping-lah!
  • I just bought a anak tudung there, mummy bought blouse and pants while Anis shopping at Guardian. Macam takde Guardian kat Ipoh.
  • After that, we went to Sogo - heaven for women. Yeke?
  • I bought a grey turtle neck shirt and a white blouse. Suke-suki! I rather not mention what mummy bought there.
  • Afer we're done shopping, we head to KL Central, took our belongings and head to Kelana Jaya, Zax's house.
  • Before we went home, mummy treated us dinner at Restoran Idaman. Cantik! I've been here once with dear BF, but I just knew they had upper floor. The upper floor is nicer. Ow, dinner with Zax, Dian, Dafi and us.
And we call it a day.

Ampang Park



31 January
  • Zax kacau tidur di pagi yang hening. Cis!
  • We went to Jalan TAR. I bought anak tudung for Tira and I, handsocks for Chah and I, shawl and tudung for me.
  • I got my left hand tattoo too! Inai tattoo. Suka suki lagi!
  • After Jalan TAR, we went to KLCC, got my Swatch to doctor. She's not well.
  • Then we're back to KL Central, got on KTM to UKM, pay a visit to Aunty and her Baby Adam! Cute little creature.
  • Uncle send us back to Kelana Jaya and surprise-surprise, Baby Mirul is at home!
  • We went back to Bangi, Aunty's house cause I left Anis's tudung and she's acted like grenade. And went to dinner (supper) at the Village with Zax, Dian and mummy.
  • I drove Mama Yong's Honda Civic! Serunuk!! Excited!!

Grey Turtleneck from Sogo
Headband from Jalan TAR
Purple glove from Cousin Muqri Hisyam (Birthday on 31/01)

Anak tudung warna-warni yang memikat hati

Henna tattoo

Baby Adam

Baby Mirul

1 February
  • Our ETS ticket is at 8.30 am, we aim to leave Kelana Jaya at 7.30am. But all of us woke up at 7.30am!
  • Reached Taman Bahagia tren at 8.05am arrived at KL Sentral at 8.25am.
  • Made it to Ipoh at 10.45am.
  • Mummy called her friend to come fetched us cause taxi charged RM20. We're at home. Tak perlu membazir eh.

No comments: