Tuesday 22 February 2011

Pengalaman

Tuesday, first class, International Business at 9.00am.
Feeling too very lazy to wake up and face the world.
Nevertheless, this is my journey, this is my destiny.

Woke up at 8.20am, grab the towel, head to the door.
Lightly pushed it - it's locked. Silly me, pushing a locked door. Barely conscious
Unlocked the door, pushed it again. And again. And again.

This door just won't open!

I've been locked inside the room! By dear roommate.


My first time being locked inside the room not on purpose. Excited!



Cause Nebby locked me inside too many times, purposely.

3 comments:

P3 Nebby-Lax said...

hahahaahahaa..... so end up tak g klas la? btw, kite kunci kmu kt dlm pown, kte stand by kt ctu jgak...

Nena's said...

g.. call nana bkk pintu..
kmu either stand by, or kmu g toilet jap.. (time tu gak kte ngade nk kua)
hahaha

P3 Nebby-Lax said...

either way, kite tak halang kmu dr g klas.. hhahahahahaha