Wednesday 2 March 2011

Book of Life, Panas

Hari ini hari yang sangat panassss..

Cuaca panas, bilik panas, baju panas, hati pun panas..

Kadang-kala ada sesi yang panas-panas ni, seronok juga...

Kasi bukak sikit mata yang tertutup tu..


Macam mata saya ini..

The Book of Aena’s Life

It’s been a while since I last check this book...Urgh! Dusty... AAAAAACCCHHHHOOOO!!!! Alhamdulillah.. Ehem2.. Lets’ see who’s written in this book..

*flip first page*

Alllah s.w.t.

God Almighty. Alhamdulillah for giving me the chance to life, for the chance to be living until today, for all the good things in life and also for the bad times You sent as a test. Alhamdulillah.

*flip second page*

Family

Mak, Ayah, Baeh, Api, Anis, Awe... Thank you for always being there. Thank you for the nagging, the fight, the wresting, the ugly faces, and the useless cry. Thank you too for the vacations, the food, the clothes, the house, the security, the laughter. You are the best mummy, daddy, brothers and sister in the whole wide world. I would trade my life if God wants to have yours first. Thank you Allah for making me be a part of them.

*flip third page*

Muhamad Alif Mokhtar

It’s only been 5 months or so. To find you on the ‘third’ page is a big whoah! Harap jodoh kita panjang, because I’m already comfort having you in my life, I can’t imagine if you’re not a part of the ‘book’. If people don’t like us, let them be. Do we have disturbed their life? Me think no too.

*flip fourth page*

Puteri Nabila Hamzah

I’ve seen your face almost every day for the last 14 years, I’m not bored and I believe I won’t. This will be cliché but you are the bestest friend in the whole wide world.

*flip fifth page*

Nur Zulaiha, Nur Jamilah, Atikah Saadah

I’ve known you girls for 3 years now. For 3 years, I don’t know that we are not people’s favourite. Well, what the hell, are they our favourite?? Me think no too. Do keep in touch because I don’t believe in lost contact in this 21st century. If there’s a lost contact cases, it’s just because they choose to lose the connection.

*flip sixth page*

Hazlina, Nurul Athirah

I’ve spent days, nights in your room, more after I knew there’s ‘something-something’ in my room. Thank you for the bed, thank you for the food, thank you for the internet connection, thank you for sharing, thank you for laughter, thank you for the movies, thank you for the makeup, thank you for the motorcycle, thank you for everything.

*flip seventh page*

RPA0410

We are family. We’ve been so close, almost every day spent together. But not anymore. My fault. Blame it on me. I don’t have the urge to go out. Sorry guys. Moreover, after this, I have to step back from socializing with guys. One of the ambitions for degree studies.

*flip eighth page*

BLANK

*flip ninth page*

BLANK

*flip, flip, flip till end*

*close the book*

Sigh, nope, you guys are not in my life. Any particular reason why I have to consider your opinion about my lifestyle, friends etc.? Me think no too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Panasssss! i like (gaya gedik okayy) ;)
p/s: we are HOT! dats y org jealous :D
p/ss: don't hate me because i'm beautiful..ngeee ;)