Thursday 10 March 2011

Let me get this clear

I'm a girl who actually don't give a damn about littlest things.


Say, people bad-mouthing about me behind my back - don't give a damn.


But just to clarify, something..

I actually just start wearing tudung full-timer after I came to Arau, study my diploma.

I used to not wearing tudung during sport, playing with water (swimming pool, wet world, beach), went out with the girls free-hair and sometimes, just because I feel uncomfortable wearing tudung, I'll take it off.

I don't have extra-ordinary, up-to-date hairstyle. Just cause.


Motif:
Stop stereotyping. A friend comes from KL doesn't means she's a shopaholic. A friend from military school doesn't mean he can't dance. A friend wearing tudung doesn't means she cannot talk to boys.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't judge a book by its cover :)

Lady in Pink said...

chillax! :D

Nena's said...

j.me. xmarah sape2 lah.. ni blog neutral punyee.. sbb xramai yang tahu.. (maknenyer.. saye punye act innocent menjadi!!) ahhahah..

Syamir Azraai said...

sorry aena. =(

Lady in Pink said...

npe syamer mintak sorry? heehee

Nena's said...

tah nyer.. syamer gile

P3 Nebby-Lax said...

hahahaha... lntak la dieorang aena... bkan bg kmu duit n mkn n bju n enpon n mkn n tmpt tggal n em.. ape lg?

Nena's said...

tp tp tp.. sbnr nyer.. ni post neutral.. terjadi post marah pula..