Wednesday 23 March 2011

When I Grow Up


... I want...

I want a comfortable home, to live with a family of my own. A loving husband and children.

I also wanted a bathtub. The first house I remembered living in, had a bathtub. Recently my aunt renovated her house and they got themselves a bathtub. Uuuuu.. Bathtub is soooooooo, sexy..

I also wanted a washing machine with a see through lid, so that I do not have to stop the operation but in the same time see what going on with the clothes. It's not like I did not trust the machine with my clothes, it just, I like to see the process.


I would also like to have the kitchen, a contemporary kitchen, where I'll be cooking lunch (weekends) and dinner (weekdays) for the family. I'll be baking cakes and biscuits for birthdays and Hari Raya. I'll have my friend over and gossip while having coffee. And in-laws who came to condemn my cooking and for me not taking care of her son good enough. He'll always be her baby. In the end, she'll reveal the secret to make the best food in the whole wide world.
I really like to have that thing, I think they call it island? Bar? *update Counter!! (Thank you Nebby) Not for liquor, but for the above usage of course. A real chill and relax environment.


See, the kitchen part is where my passion leads me. Hope I'll be able to get these.. =)



Aminnnnnnn

7 comments:

P3 Nebby-Lax said...

its called counter babe~

Nena's said...

ahaa!! counter!!! waah!! simple nyerr.. dlm sims ade.. camne lei lupe?? mekacey2!! heeeee

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha! jue dah tau semua before kamu tuleh..
xtau la nape jue eksited sgt..haha :p

p/s: post ni xkuar kt dashboard jue..sekian.

Nena's said...

hehe.. tatau la nape.. xpe.. boleh usaha lg.. heee

Anonymous said...

pasal gambar tu..bkn leh wat kecik besar ke?
click je kt gambar tu..n de kuar size..small, medium, large..

shazatul shifaa zulaikha zulkifli said...

dlm bath tub ade toilet :P

Nena's said...

jue. kte nyer yg lame nyer.. payah banyak.. kne upload blik, da upload pun, tkar saiz pun, xjadi gak.. abaikan..

shifaa nyer umah ade toilet dlm bathtub????