Saturday 19 March 2011

Can't Can Wait

I can't wait to leave this place where everybody is talking behind your back, stabbing each other and lastly put on their happy face.

I can't wait to leave this place, where mummy and daddy sent you to study, but you turns out to be a thief.

I can't wait to leave this place where everybody doesn't have to courage to say things face-to-face.


But


I can wait leaving here when this place bare so much memories.

I can wait leaving here when my girls and boys are together here.

I can wait leaving here when I don't think I spent enough time with them.



Here's a lil sumtin' sumtin' for dearest girls

3 comments:

Lady in Pink said...

Cool (1)Hot (1)Gorgeous (1)
okay tak? haha! :D

maluuuuu >.<

Anonymous said...

Aena! sangat suka!!
sayang korang banyak2, besar2, ketat2! <3

Nena's said...

Sayang Jue gemuk2. tinggi2, sedap2 gak~