Friday 11 March 2011

Girls and Drama - Dr Wan Ita

Hello hello! Good day everybody!! How are you alls today?

First thing first, I would like all of you to wish my dearest friend, Nurul Athirah Noor Azman, to get well soon. She had accident in the lab yesterday. Ouch! Get well soon Tira and we'll celebrate the best birthday next week aye?

Then, let us all pray for victims and people in Japan. Hope nothing get worst. Hope everything will be better.

Ok! Today, I'm going to write a fiction. Some kind of 'talk show'? So, I'll be changing personality.. Bare with me here dearest..

___________________________________________________________________

Assalamualaikum and good day people. My name is Dr. Wan Ita. I'll be taking questions about girls/women/female. I'll try my best to answer your questions ok?

Let's start.

'Dr. Wan! Why should we listen to you?' Reporter #1

Well, I might not have organization, but I have experience of being a girl for 21 years now. Everything I say might not be true, but this is just an opinion. And please, call me Dr. Ita, Wan sounds like men.

'Good enough Dr. Ita. Can you explain why girls like drama?' Vogue girl #1


Thank you Vogue Girl. Nice hijab by the way. Why girls like drama. Here, we can divide into 2. Watch and make. Watch dramas and make one. It actually complement. Girls are bored, that's why they like to watch dramas. And when they watch those drama in television, cinemas, DVDs etc. they have the urge to make one. That's when you can see, a simplest break-ups lead to suicide. A simple misunderstood turns to war. A simple facts turn to major gossips.

I choose to believe girls do not like it simple, though they say they like it simple. Easiest example, a girl who would like to buy a lipstick for everyday use. What comes to mind? A red lipstick of course. For the 1 lipstick, a girl can round KLCC, Pavilion, Fahrenheit, Times Square, Bukit Bintang, Mid Valley, Alamanda, Sogo .... (sorry I'm exaggerating, excited to list all the malls).. That's not all, they went to compare price, in MAC, Elianto, Body Shop, Face Shop etc.. and 1 more facts, the red they want, it's complicated. Do you know when girls say red, she actually means marron, pink, light red, baby pink, rose red, blood red etc. In the end, they'll go back to the first store they went, and bought the first lipstick they held.

For us, nothing is simple. A simple maths can goes complicated too. (I experienced this) Girls mind tend to see complicated, that why simple stuff goes complicated.

But there's a pro too.. Say, a boy love the girl just the way she is. It's as simple as that. Girls, love them 10 times more. Same goes to hatred. If you hate a girl, believe me, the hated girl hates you 10 times more and their friend will hate you too. Usually in girl-girl friendship relationship.

You don't need to pay extra attention to girls, a simple attention, care, compliment can goes big, Girls might say you like them. If you don't want that to happen, don't.

Life is a drama, and we are the actors. Play your role accordingly. In the end, the Director will decide to let you stay in or cut you out.

Till then, Dr. Wan Ita, signing off..

If you have question, don't hesitates, ask, I'll try to answer.

8 comments:

P3 Nebby-Lax said...

Dr. Wan Ita! I have a question.

Are you saying that a woman can never think as simple as men?

If so, does that mean that women can never lead? I'm not talking about women leading men. I'm actually concerned about women leading among themselves.

(ada mcm siyes tak soalan kte?)

cHahsaadah said...

dr wan ita.. i hv question too!

what do you think about girls that are dressed too sexy?? what do you think about that girl?? do you hv daughters? if u do, do you allow them to wear such clothes(sexy one)?

thanks another gurl #2

Nena's said...

Nebby! Soalan series giler takot saye!!

Nena's said...

Dear P3 Nebby-Lax..
If lead, in prayers, it'll be easy.. Every girl is humble.. You experienced this I believe?
If lead, say among girls in class, somehow, it's harder.. Even if men leads, not everybody is satisfied..

Girls can think as simple as men, only after they go through the complicated over the top phases then they'll think simple and feel stupid. =p

Nena's said...

Dear ChahSaadah,
Your question are one of my next topic.. Stay tuned!

Anonymous said...

pening kepala baca dengan font mcm nih :|

P3 Nebby-Lax said...

I agree with Totty.... i feel so simpang siur... hahahahaha... sengal la...

Anonymous said...

Dr Wan Ita..
thanx for your answer..
rely appreciate it ;)

vogue girl (dgn yakin mengaku) :p