Sunday 1 May 2011

Been there, done that except...

3 years.. and maybe another a year and a half in Perlis...

3 years...

Arau
Royal town, UiTM Perlis, roadside burger, CMart, Kuning Oren OK, air bungkus RPA, Nasi lemak Munet, Roti Canai Adam, Pasaraya Sri Wang, KBox Karaoke, In-Game Karaoke and Snooker.

Kuala Perlis
Seafood, lokcin, photo shoot during sunset, laksa belut (yes, ewwww)

Padang Besar
Shopping jersey, t-shirt

Wang Kelian
A very nice shop of unoriginal Marc Jacob, LV handbags

Chuping
A very nice view of sugar cane plantation.

Gua Kelam
Its very cold inside the cave itself. And the limestone, its glitter! Nice!!

Tasik Timah Tasoh
-no report-



caption : nice song. Nampak tak pokok tu 0:44??? That's what I'm currently crazy about! ow, btw, shooting in Tasik Timah Tasoh, Perlis.. TQ



I got invitation from Miss Shaza and hubby, Mr Naz to go to Tasik Timah Tasoh, after IB paper last Saturday for *photo shoot and picnic. At first, I don't want to bother them, dating and I'm quite shy (quite ke??). But, the invitation is really charming. I said yes and can't stop feeling excited.

After exam ends, got call from daddy, asking me, to go back to Ipoh, that particular evening. I'm really disappointed, yes, really is. Sorry Miss Shaza and Mr Naz. Anyway, I gave both of you chance to date... =p

p/s: Miss Shaza and Mr Naz, nak tengok gambar-gambar disana... Laju-laju uploadkan yea..

*photo shoot here means, me and any camera, digital or DSLR. Camera holder may be me, friends or tripod.

If I got lucky, camera holder will be professionals like Bean, Sherk, Rais or amateur who'd so far captured nice photos such as Totty, Fakhri, Tasha. Did I represent you guys right? If not, do tell. Sorry for the misrepresentation.

It doesn't require extra lighting, props, 5-inch thick make ups, over the top outfits, killer shoes, 3 hours of shawl preparation, 3 days of thinking what to wear, a week in front of mirror doing various facial expression etc...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nk jugak photoshoot! hahaha
tp kalau dpt degree kt arau gak, leh la g..hoho

Nena's said...

jln pun tatau, cmne nk g.. huhu

Anonymous said...

jalan die senang je lah..jalan nk g padang besor tu ha..