Tuesday 3 May 2011

Secret

Jack : Hey honey, what movie are we watching?
Jill : Secret.
Jack : Aww , c'mon! I'm watching the movie now, with you.
Jill : Told ya, Secret!
Jack : You know, I could just Google it up. Jay Chou, how hard could it be?
Jill : Then just go Google it. The title is Secret.
Jack : What's wrong with you? PMS? Just gimme the deyme title?!
Jill : The title is Secret! Nah!

*Mat solleh ni buek mati mood eden jo nak tengok Jay Chou. Apo eden tak cukup English Education??*


Jack : Owww.. Secret. Baby, honey.. Come watch this together.. Baby?
Jill : You're sleeping on the couch.

_______________________________________


Jack : Baby baby baby, I'm sorry bout yesterday. I should've trust you. I should've listen to you. It was a nice movie
Jill : No, it's ok, it's just a movie.
Jack : No baby, it's not ok. You like Jay Chou! Anyway, let me buy you dinner? Your pick?
Jill : Thank you baby. I loooooveee ewww.. But not tonight aite? We got to go to Farewell Party. You forget baby?
Jack : *Farewell Party gapo dio nih? Kawe nak ghoyak babai kat sapo dio ni?* No baby, of coz I remember. So, Where are we heading??
Jill : To Secret! C'mon we've going to be late
Jack : Secret? ha-ha. C'mon baby, that was so yesterday.
Jill : What was so yesterday? You're not picking up fight now??
Jack : Ok ok, I'm sorry. So beautiful, where am I supposed to drive to now?
Jill : Aww you sweet talker.. Just drive to Secret. They're all there.
Jack : How am I supposed to drive to when you don't give me the place???? How am I supposed to go to Secret???? Is there such place?? Secret???
Jill : It is baby, just turn left and park.


Jill : I'm going home with them. You can go home now. You're suddenly uninvited.
Jack : Baby, honey. I'm sorry. See you tomorrow? Dinner?

2 comments:

P3 Nebby-Lax said...

ni bkan conversation kite ngn burn ke yg part secret recipe tu??

Nena's said...

yeap yeap yeap.. sikit2 tkar.. hahahha!!