Monday 15 August 2011

Day 8: A place you've traveled to

Ai prefer the title to be..

A place you and family traveled to.

So, here goes..




Pulau Perhentian~

I'm not really a bitch err.. Maaf! Beach person but Pulau Perhentian is a breath-taking island, still is if I'll keep searching the picture.
With crystal clear water, amazing!
I don't like the beach tough, sakit kaki. I do not know how to swim. Hope you can see the relation here..
I went snorkeling (the only time I can swim, with assistance). Everybody else saw a turtle, poor me.
This is the one family trip I'll remember most, *cause its the only real family trip?



*When you come from family of 7, its hard to gather them together and go somewhere when the only fund is the parents

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even when there's only the 3 of us, it is still hard to plan a proper vacation.

p/s: perhentian reminds me of our trip. kena plan balik ni!

shafi8 said...

ape pulau pon xpernah p.. :(

Nena's said...

jue: heheh.. mmg susah juga kan.. banyak cekadak~

shafiq: ni antara pulau yg pernah pegi.. dipulaukan pun pernah.. haaa.. betapa 'minat'nya dgn pulau~