Tuesday 16 August 2011

Of Stomach Ache #2, Beads & Watches

The other day, I posted about stomach ache..
Feel free to refer..

Today, I had stomach ache! I call it severe. I hate stomach ache..

Since I'm working, I can't lie down...

What I did was,
  1. Visit the toilet
  2. Drink carbonated beverage.
Deyme! It works!! So, feel free to practice it anytime you need em..

Stomach ache no more!

_____________________________

Moving on..

I've purchased items online!! And I'm very satisfied with the items and services provided! Thank you to Beadxie Shopx and Chross Watch!


This is what I've purchased from Beadxie Shopx. Yea, just another girly stuff. It's cute ok!



And these is what I've purchased from Chross Watch. I've been longing for this watch like forever. It's something like dream come true? Hehe.. *sorry, gambar pecah pulaa..

You can browse their album for more info..

That's all folks.


This is me, satisfied with their service. Roger out.

No comments: